A Brief History Of Pinterest
Pinterest is the Rising Star of the top Social Media Companies. Launched in 2010 by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp, year by year Pinterest have proved it’s power. As you may observed, it is not an usual Social Media website, like Facebook or Twitter. Pinterest is more likely a visual search engine, where you can use pictures to create beautiful and useful image collections.
A Huge Advertising Oportunity
In October 2016, Pinterest announced that it’s community grown to 150M, more than 60M being from United States of America.
In 2017, Pinterest crosses 200M active users. From 150M in 2016 to over 200M in 2017, that’s a 50M jump. From 200M active members, 72.3M represent American users.
2018 Pinterest active members growth to over 250M. In the United States, Pinterest count monthly 77.4M American users.
“When we first started building Pinterest eight years ago, we certainly hoped people would use it to get more creative with their daily lives, but we never imagined Pinterest would one day be one of the biggest internet platforms in history.”, –Evan Sharp, Co-Founder of Pinterest.
Pinterest active members 2019: In the next months we’ll see how Pinterest works in 2019. Statistically, Pinterest should be on a positive trend. At least, we have some stats from the first quarter of 2019: 291M active users. In the U.S., Pinterest audience is over 90M in 2019. Some people estimates over 105M.
Update: December 5, 2019:
Pinterest Hit’s over 300M Audience!
As one of the most popular social media sites in the world, Pinterest currently has 300 million monthly active users (Pinterest, 2019). The 300 million monthly active users mark was crossed recently in the second quarter of 2019. It represents a 30 percent year-on-year growth and a 3.1 percent growth from the previous quarter.
The next Pinterest stats for 2020 will be posted in March, next year. Stay in touch!
My Pinterest Account Management Solutions
Do you want more traffic on your website? Do you want to increase your Pinterest Audience? I can provide you quality Pinterest account management at affordable prices. You can see below my Pinterest packages and what I offer:
Pinterest Business Account CreationThis package is for Mrs. or Mr. John, who didn’t owned a Pinterest account in the past. I will setup you a Pinterest Business account from the ground and I will make sure it will have a good start.
Timeframe: 2 months
- Number of pins: Up-to 40 high related pins scheduled per day, a mix between your pins (20%) and curated content (80%). All the pins will be schenduled through Tailwind (*Read FAQ/point 6).
- Number of boards: Up-to 15 Pinterest Boards, High Related with your Business niche. At the end of the deal, the boards will be personalized with custom covers, in order to attract more and more audience.
- Number of followers: Minimum 1000 High Quality Followers at the end of the deal.
- Keyword Research: I will use my own tehnique to find the best keywords for your Pinterest account, in order to increase the traffic of your website.
- Reports: Monthly progress and growth report.
Each board will be named after a high related keyword ( or phrase ) with your Business, in order to attract potential clients.
Pinterest Account Management&Administration SessionThis package is for Mrs. and Mr. John, who already have a Pinterest account but don’t have enough time or the necessary knowledge to administrate it, in order to get the best from the Pinterest. I will administrate your existing account and bring to your website the potential clients who may buy your products or services later.
Timeframe: Minimum 4 months
- Number of pins: Up-to 150 High Related Pins scheduled per day, a mix between your pins (20%) and curated content (80%). All the pins will be schenduled through Tailwind (*Read FAQ/point 6).
- Number of boards: Up-to 12 Pinterest Boards per Month, High Related with your Business niche.
- Number of followers: Minimum 3000 High Related Followers at the end of the first 4 months’s deal.
- Minimum Pins/Board: At the end of each month, after the clean-up, you will have at least 250 High Quality pins in the each board, in addition to the existing ones.
- Number of followings: I will follow at least 150 related pinners per day, from targeted countries and targeted businesses.
- Keywords Research:Each Pinterest Board will be named after a high related keyword. Also, each personal pin’s description will be relevant with the content and will have at least two keywords/phrases, in order to attract more and more relevant traffic.
- Account Clean-up&Makeover: Account clean-up every week. At the end of each month, the existing boards will be personalized with custom covers, in order to attract more and more audience.
- Reports: Monthly progress and growth report.
- Maximum efficiency!: Your Pinterest Business Account will gain a top notch appeal and your followers will engage more and more with your Business.
The monthly boards will be created according with your Business niche and each keyword will represent a piece of your Business puzzle. To get the best of Pinterest, I will also follow Pinterest trends and Google trends.
For the second second Pinterest Package ( Pinterest Account Management&Administration ) I only accept 5 spots/session. A session is structured on minimum 4 months.
The payment will be made in advance:
- For the first Pinterest package ( Pinterest Business Account Creation ), you have to send all the payment one time in advance.
- For the second Pinterest package ( Pinterest Account Management&Administration Session ), you can pay monthly, at the begin of each month. For full time payment in advance, you get a fair discount of 10% from the total.
The default payment method is PayPal. I also accept the following payment methods:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Money back?
For the first package ( Pinterest Business Account Creation ), once the work begin, no refund will be available. For the second Pinterest package ( Pinterest Account Management&Administration Session ), if you pay all the money from the start and you want to cancel the order in the first month, you will get a refund for the second, third and fourth month.
2. Do you guarantee liquidation of the investment?
I will not guarantee that your investment in this service will be amortized, or you will make any sale, in order to recover your investment. I cannot force people to buy from your website or through it.
3. Do you guarantee that the people will visit my website?
I will not guarantee any percent of traffic. Due to my past projects experience, I’m sure that people will visit your website, but I cannot give you a certain number of visitors per day. The number vary from 50 Unique Visitors/Day ( Finance niche ) to even 5000 Unique Visitors/Day ( DIY&Crafts or Wedding niches ). The niche of your Business have a big impact over the Pinterest Traffic.
4. What Countries do you accept?
I am focused on United States of America, but I can also provide this service in any other country. If you want to use Pinterest in your native language, you have to provide&revision the content I will make, in order to be right from the grammar point of view. *Extra fees may apply, from case to case.
5. What niches do you accept?
I accept any niche or Business model, except the illegal, immoral ( such: Porn, Drugs, Guns, Gambling, etc ) or Pinterest-Sensitive niches ( Pharma, Medicine, MLMs, or any other non family-friendly Pinterest Boards or Pins ).
The politcal projects may be rejected from case to case. This means I will not represent any political figure who is known for racism, sexism or any illegal or immoral past or recent ( public or private, but well known ) activity.
6. Tailwind App Account
Before we start, you must have an active Tailwind subscription. It costs $10/mo. You can buy it from here: TailwindApp . After that, you must provide the TailwindApp’s login details to me, in order to connect it with your account.
7. Why there is a 4 months minimum period for the second package?
Pinterest growth takes time and patience and this cannot be done overnight. Usually it takes from 4 to 8 months to build up your brand authority, depending of the business niche you’re in and -of course- the competition of your business. This is the reason why I recommend at least 4 months to get positive results.