How To Cancel Linkedin Premium Account In 5 Steps
Linkedin is one of the most productive business social networks from today. There you can find a lot of business or career opportunities, new leads and a lot of other cool stuff. Buying or upgrading your Linkedin profile from Basic to Premium may represent a good step in your business life. However, sometimes after you’ve just upgraded ( you’ve got a free month premium offer, you had a good plan in your mind or you was just curious about what Linkedin Premium account represents ) you may want to get back to your Basic profile.
And here that long-long story begin. Like many other big websites, Linkedin wants to keep you there, as a Premium member. The bad part is that they made the procedure a bit hardly, even for the experienced WWW surfers.
Cancel Linkedin Premium Account
Here are the steps you should follow to cancel your Linkedin Subscription:
- Login into your Linkedin account.
- In the right corner, click on the “ME” icon ( that icon represent you ).
- From the drop-down menu select “Settings & Privacy”
- In the “Account” Tab ( left ), scroll to the bottom ( “Account management” ) and press click on “Closing your Linkedin account”.
In this moment, a pop-up will tell you that you can’t close your Premium account and, if you really want to close your Linkedin account, you must downgrade to the basic account first. ( This is what we want. )
It looks like somthing needs to be resolved before we can close your account. Once you’ve resolved the issue, please retry closing your account from your settings page.
- You have a Premium membership.You’ll need to convert it to a Basic membership, then return to settings to close your account.
5. On the new page opened, click on “Continue to Cancel”
6. Insert/Tell Linkedin why do you plan to downgrade from their Premium account ( check a reason from there or create a new one ).
And…that’s it! You’ve just cancelled your Linkedin Premium account. Personally, I like the Premium so much, because it give me a lot of advantages. But, on the other hand, here on WebsitesSeller.com, I like to provide good digital content to my visitors.
Have a good day!